Friday, August 28, 2009

Dubai, UAE 6 Aug - 8 Aug 2009

After arriving in Dubai, Mutaz picked us up and we headed to Reem for some mezze and shisha. We met Deep, Panos and Candace there. Delish!

The next day, Chris, Mutaz and I headed to the Aquaventure Waterpark on the Palm Island. It was really fun, complete with waterslides and a lazy pool, it was a great way to spend the day!
[sandierpastures.com]
This slide made me scream, but I'm very glad I did it!
[destination360.com]
After the waterpark, we went home, changed and headed to dinner at another all you can eat and drink place. The food = so-so, the drinks however were fantastic and after all of that, we went to Boudoir for an amazing evening with our friends.
I promise our next adventure won't be Dubai :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog! We love traveling too, but I don't think we've done as much as you have. Thanks for posting all the pictures, I love seeing new places even if I can't visit. We are going to Ireland in March though :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I’m completely and utterly jealous of you right now! What an amazing place! That water slide is SICK! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a water slide that I want to SLAMRIDE DOWNHILL on

    ReplyDelete